The College of Visual and Performing Arts (VPA) at Syracuse University is one of the few in the nation that has in-house career development for students.
The Office of Academic and Career Advising supports undergraduate and graduate students in all stages of their professional journey. Offerings include resume/cover letter reviews, developing an outstanding LinkedIn profile, finding an internship or job, networking tips, preparing for interviews, and guidance on career discernment.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
Upcoming Career Services Events!
- Get Resume Ready Workshop
- Update Your LinkedIn Workshop
- Get Career Expo Ready Workshop
- Syracuse University Career Expo
- Syracuse University Business and Communications Fair
- Syracuse Immersion 2022 (First Years)
- NYC Immersion 2023 (Juniors and Seniors)
- Industry Day 2023 (Warehouse, Schine)
Meet Your Career Advisors
In-house career advisors assist making your dreams a reality. Career advisors maintain close partnerships with industry leaders and alumni, connecting them to students through classroom presentations, information sessions, networking events, career fairs, on-campus interviewing, and more.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
200 Crouse College
Alumni and Employer Information
Career Counseling During COVID-19
Check out our most up-to-date virtual resources and links to remote jobs and internships available to students.
- Getting Started with Handshake
- Request an Appointment with Your Career Center
- Searching for Jobs and Internships
- Handshake’s Guide to Attending a Virtual Fair
Please continue to read email updates and visit syracuse.edu/staysafe for the latest news and information about the University’s plans for upcoming semesters during the pandemic.