School of Art
Instructor, Studio Arts (Sculpture)
010 Comstock Art Facility,
1075 Comstock Ave.
Syracuse, NY 14244
She has had several solo exhibitions in Western and Central New York, as well as at Elsewhere Studios in Paonia, CO where she was awarded an artist residency in 2015. Her large installations have been exhibited at The Burchfield-Penney Art Center, Hotel Henry, SUNY - Buffalo State, and on Governor's Island in NYC. Her smaller works have been included in group shows nationwide, including Sculpture Trails Outdoor Museum, Castellani Art Museum, Seton Hill University, and most recently at the University of Southern Mississippi Art Museum. She is a former cast iron intern at the foundry at Sculpture Trails Outdoor Museum and has been awarded an H.H. Harris Foundation Scholarship Award for Metallurgy, a Syracuse University Creative Opportunity Grant, and the SUNY - Buffalo State Dean’s Entrepreneurship Award in Art Education. She currently splits her time between Syracuse, NY and Buffalo, NY where she has a studio at Buffalo Arts Studio.
- M.F.A., Syracuse University
- Post-Baccalaureate SUNY - Buffalo State
- B.F.A Louisiana State University
- B.S. Louisiana State University
Foundry arts, metal casting (iron, aluminum, bronze), mold-making, installation/site-specific sculpture, found object/assemblage sculpture
- ARI 281: Sculpture I: Materials, Processes, and Forms
- ARI 300/600: Special Topics – Moldmaking and Casting
- ARI 300/600: Special Topics – Dynamics of Metalcasting