Department of Communication and Rhetorical Studies
Associate Teaching Professor
110 Sims Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244-1230
She is interested in political and legal discourse and created courses that reflect those concerns. Greenky serves as the CRS pre-law advisor and coordinates the White-Denison presentational speaking competition. She is also the basic course coordinator of CRS 225 Public Advocacy and CRS 325 Presentational Speaking.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law
- M.A., Northwestern University
Advocacy, argumentation, and presentational speaking skills
- CRS 225 Public Advocacy
- CRS 334 Introduction to Argumentation
- CRS 360 Maymester in D.C.
- CRS 546 Seminar in Legal Communication