The College of Visual and Performing Arts and the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications will co-host a brunch meet-and-greet for Syracuse University alumni and friends attending the 2016 Sundance Film Festival. The brunch will be held on Saturday, Jan. 23, from 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. at 350 Main, 350 Main Street, Park City, Utah.
The event will be hosted by industry alumni:
- Barry Baker '73, partner, Lee Equity
- Sean Carey '89, vice president of content acquisition, Netflix
- Jimmy Kuhn '70, G'72, president, Newmark Knight Frank
- Monica Levinson '90, president of production, Shivhans Pictures and producer of the Sundance film "Captain Fantastic"
- Rob Light '78, partner and managing director/head of music, Creative Artists Agency
For more information and to R.S.V.P., contact Amanda Griffin at email@example.com or 315-443-7982.