Congratulations on submitting your First Term Enrollment Selections form! This is what will happen next…
- The VPA Office of Student Success will start to build your schedule (based on your FTES form) when registration opens for new students, beginning in July. You might not hear much from us during that time, as we will be really busy. We hope that you take that time to enjoy your summer.
- Your schedule will be available for view on MySlice beginning Wednesday, August 1.
- Syracuse Welcome (new student orientation) will start on August 22, and August 23–you will move in on one of these days!
- Review your Syracuse Welcome Guide for important (and mandatory) VPA events taking place, starting with the Dean’s Welcome Meeting on August 24
- Schedule changes can be made with the VPA Office of Student Success on August 25 and August 26. See the Syracuse Welcome for times.
- The first day of classes is August 27.
- Don’t forget to check your syr.edu e-mail regularly. Although VPA communications from our office will go quiet during July, the University still has plenty for you to complete during the summer months.