Main Campus | Syracuse University


The VPA Office of Undergraduate Student Affairs is here to oversee your academic career and help you get through it as smoothly as possible.

Learn More


The VPA Office of Research, Graduate Studies, and Internationalization is here to help you navigate academic and administrative procedures related to registration, degree requirements, degree certification, and everything else.

Learn More