Hello blog readers,
Let me start this post by saying I am so very sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I promise there is a good reason (unfortunately)! I have had some crazy allergic reactions, probably to a material I was working with in my plastics class, and ever since there have been all sorts of medical and academic madness to deal with. It has been quite an ordeal and I am not a fan…at all. But luckily people have been very accommodating since I have been out of the studio and I am thinking will survive the madness that is the end of the semester…maybe.
Hmmm, it has been so long since I last blogged I am trying to think of what else important I have not written about…
1.I got into SU Abroad so I will be going to study in Florence this fall (exciting, overwhelming, crazy, aaaaah!
2. I got an internship for the summer
3. I settled my babysitting work for the summer
4. I went to the Adirondacks with my family for Easter (so so so so beautiful there)
5. I helped arrange a fabulous event at Comart, put on by myself, my sister, and two of our friends from sculpture, called Comart Prom (Comart is the building that sculpture is in) and it turned out to be most excellent [photo above is of a bunch of my sculpture major lady friends and I before Comart Prom]
6. I got an apartment with one of my sculpture friends for second semester next year (so stressful)
I think that about sums it up.
Okay, well that is enough back tracking. Now it is Friday April 27th. It is cold and rain/snowy and finals are just around the corner. Ew. BUT today is Block Part and May Fest which means that I get lots of free food in Walnut park (unfortunately it will not be a sunny wonderful day to enjoy outdoor feasting but….such is life) and then later this evening I will probably die of excitement because I am going to be seeing Cold War Kids play in the dome. And I love Cold War Kids OH SO MUCH! And to add to the wonderfulness of this day my lovely cousin Megan is coming to spend this most excellent day with me! I am pretty psyched (although it is taking a great deal of effort to try and ignore the fact that I am entirely exhausted). But it will be fabulous none the less.
So, it is now officially super close to the end of my sophomore year…weird. I go home on May 10th which is, I believe, two weeks from yesterday….ugh that is insane. I don’t know how this semester went by so crazily fast. I don’t know how I feel about it…yes I do I feel like everything needs to slow down and this semester is not allowed to be done yet! Aaaah! Oh my. Well…I think I have ranted enough for one day. I hope everyone is have a swell Friday.