Carving Through Borders | Printmaking, San Francisco


The Office of Research, Graduate Studies, and Internationalization is responsible for supporting and facilitating faculty research, scholarship, and creative enterprise.

Faculty members are encouraged to apply for research and creative grants. Past examples have included funding for exhibition expenses and printing or material costs. If you have received a grant in the past, please make sure you submit documentation of the work accomplished through the grant. Documentation can be sent to the Office of Research, Graduate Studies, and Internationalization. (Please note that this grant is not intended for curricular or programmatic development. It is also not intended for faculty computer and technology updates. For those forms, please refer to VPA’s Office of Academic Affairs.)

Syracuse University InfRastructure Institute

The Syracuse University Infrastructure Institute focuses on bringing together public and private sector groups and companies to plan, design, and suggest ways to implement new infrastructures. Syracuse University is uniquely positioned to focus on this goal in an academic setting, since its array of colleges and schools replicates the distinct disciplines responding to infrastructure demand in the public and private sectors.